Saturday, August 4, 2018

Cygnar List Experiments: Stryker 1 in Storm Division - Part 3

Okie, this took longer than I expected... Mostly due to real life work events, but I finally got another chance to test out the Stryker 1 Storm Division list again. This time I fought against a Circle player using Una 2 in the Call of the Wild theme. It was Griffon spam list.

I did manage to see what Snipe juggling would bring to the list. This list hits harder at range. The dual threat from Stormwall's POW 15 and a potential POW 17 both bostable makes for a serious threat. One that when combined with Stryker 1's Earthquake can ensure an assassination victory against someone who is unprepared. That didn't happen against Una 2 due to her Windwall spell however, but I did manage to kill a Warpwolf in a single turn.

I lost mainly due to me allowing a Griffon close enough to Stryker to live. My opponent pop feat got a Griffon next to Stryker and used that one Griffon that was close to assassinate.

So far I can see who I would most likely tweak the list, maybe drop one of the gunners and use the points to add in Arlan. Should be able to add some utility in the form of magic guns on Stormwall, free focus and repair.

Things are moving slowly due to real life but I will keep updating when I can. Thanks for reading and again if you have questions, ask away...

No comments:

Post a Comment