Thursday, December 6, 2012

Update on the Cat Lover: I LIVE!

Hello folks,

I haven't been updating for some time now, that's because of work... I am hoping to have my ATGM's done soon so I can actually post something here related to painting...

Last week I also tried to host a tournament in Tagaytay, a city about two hours drive away from mine. However due to car issues I had to cancel that tournament, since I was the one bringing 50% of the players as well as the tables and terrain. We got some videos of that trip showing how the players from my city met up the night before, prepared to head out the next day, encountered car issues, orked the car to try and make it still, but eventually had to go home. I'll probably upload or link that video when it goes up...

That's all I have for today... I should have something for you on Saturday, hopefully in the form of fully painted ATGMs...

No comments:

Post a Comment