Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Another Painting Update and More Oberon Pics!

I got more time in to paint last night, thanks to my awesome wife for letting me skip gym to paint. I've finished two of the five horses for the blazers. First a picture of the horse I finished last night!


After the break I'll detail how I painted it and the completed redish brown horse I posted yesterday along with the extra work I did to finish it. Will also post more pics from Oberon from a different photographer...
The new horse, is sppose to be a chocolate borwn color, I started by spraying white from the top of the horse at a 45 degree angle all over. Then I coated the the whole model with Battlefield Brown, as with the first horse start with a thin coat then keep building till your satosfied with the color. Then I used Gun Corp Brown to further highlight the top sections of the horse...


Now for the redish darkbrown horse I painted another coat or two of Umbar Umbar on the undeside to make it more brown than black. I also coated a bit more on the sections that I felt were still too red to blend the colors better.


Now, more Oberon Pics!







These pics are brought to you by DirtyOldGrouch FB profile here: https://www.facebook.com/dirtyold.grrick

No comments:

Post a Comment