Thursday, August 8, 2013

Four of the Five Horses Done!

Just a short update with regards to my Tempest Blazers...


More after the break...

Suppose to be blond but may have turned more yellow than I hoped, will coat with some dark brown to neutralize the overly yellow color. Combined the technique I used with the reddish brown horse and the chocolate brown horse. So I did some Zenithal highlights, coated with Rutsack Tan. Then re-highlighted with Cygnus Yellow, finally re coated with Rutsack Tan.


Black horse, highlighted with Charcoal Black. Further highlights with Greatcoat Grey.

Looks like I'll get more time in later to finish the last horse and maybe do the details. This means that when I get back from my trip I can work on the riders. Work is forcing me to be out of town from August 12 till around August 16 so I really want to finish these horses before I leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment