Friday, March 9, 2012

Fresh Off the Press: Stormwall


Perhaps Nemo’s greatest creation, the Stormwall towers over Cygnar’s enemies with all the majesty and menace of a looming cloudburst. From the thunder of its guns to the blinding cracks of arcing electricity from its lightning pods, the Stormwall is the mechanikal embodiment of the tempest. Powered by both steam and surging voltaic energy, it riddles the enemy lines with cannon shells and hails of bullets before smashing survivors with its electrified fists.

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Still might not stop me from getting one... Depending on the rules of course...

      Delete
  2. I won't get one "as soon as it hits the shelves". If I have saved up for it, I'll get it. If not, I won't break plans to get it. I have too much Motherhuggers to play around with already #RudeAwakening

    ReplyDelete