Wednesday, January 2, 2013

What's in Store for 2013

Well its a new year and its time to put into writing what I plan for 2013. Before that however here's a collage to summarize all that I've painted for 2012...


There are a few projects that I hope to push through with for 2013. Top of that list is the "Way of the Lazy Painter", a series of articles with video attachments aimed at teaching the basic techniques of miniature painting. The goal of this series is to show people that with just some effort you can put acceptable works on the table.

Next would be a series I would call "The Lazy Attempt to Air Brush", it will be focused on the techniques that I will learn while using an air brush. The goal is by the end of the series people will have an idea of what air brushing can do for them when it comes to painting miniatures.

I also plan to make a terrain building series called "From the Ground Up", it will show how to make terrain that is not only affordable but also looks good enough.

Last I will try to get a series of video battle reports I will call "Showcase Matches", these battle reports will be well documented and will feature a table with painted terrain as well as fully painted armies.

Well that's all I have for you guys today, I hope you guys will keep reading and in some cases watching.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment